Rosetta Stone Language Software
Below is a brief introduction to the Rosetta Stone language learning
software. You can skip the description
and go directly to a specific language to select your edition
and view the details or make a purchase.
The fastest way to learn a language. Guaranteed.
Finally, a different approach that has over 5 million people talking. Using
the award-winning Dynamic Immersion method, Rosetta Stone interactive
software teaches without translation, memorization or grammar drills. Combining
thousands of real-life images and the voices of native speakers in a
step-by-step immersion process, Rosetta Stone programs successfully
replicate the experience of learning your first language.
Award-winning software successfully used by U.S. State Department
diplomats, Fortune 500 executives and over 5 million people
Step-by-step immersion instruction in all key language
- Listening - The Rosetta Stone uses native speakers and everyday
language to develop your understanding of the spoken language naturally and
- Reading - Text exercises develop your reading skills by linking
written language to real-life objects, actions and ideas.
- Speaking - Speech recognition feature records, diagrams and
compares your voice to the native speaker's grading your pronunciation.
- Writing - Dictation exercises evaluate your spelling, syntax and
Each fully interactive course includes:
- CD-ROM curriculum with 12 activities in each of 92 lessons
- Previews, comprehensive exercises and testing for each lesson
- Automated tutorials that "learn" where you need extra help
- Curriculum Test and 45-page User's Guide
27 languages available:
Rosetta Stone for:
Spanish (Latin American)
Spanish (Latin America)